Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Pan view bug?

The pan view reveals things hidden by fog of war when I am a player. I just joined with a friend and discovered this.
1457638988
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hey Jeremy, sorry you're having issues with the Fog of War. First, I'm going to ask that you go through steps 1-3 from the  Solving Technical Issues wiki. If you're still seeing these issues, I'm going to ask that you give me some very specific steps on how to recreate this issue.