Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GM looking for 1 or 2 players, Pathfinder home brew campaign, Weekly, Tuesdays 3:00PM to 8:00PM central

I need one or two players to join an in progress campaign of mine. we have only run two games but we have had two players leave, one due to schedule change, and one due to getting a group together with other friends. So I need one or two dedicated pathfinder players who Are available on Tuesdays from 3 to 8 PM central. Live in the USA or Canada Can use Teamspeak I will be using a home brew hero point rule set, here is part of the explanation topic, if you join please go read the full topic as it explains the available aspects:&nbsp; Every hero in this campaign is special. Mana flows openly through the world of Gaia, this mana is not very powerful, a mage cannot even create a level zero spell using this ambient mana, however some people are born with a connection to this mana, which uses their soul like a prisim to project a specific type of power. These people are called Heroes and the specific form their power manifests as is called their Aspect. ~~~~~Hero Points~~~~~ Hero points are used to enter 'Hero Mode' and have no other function. In Hero Mode a hero moves and thinks at blinding speeds allowing them to take three consecutive turns. During these turns a hero channels the ambient mana around them and uses it to increase their power. A hero gains the following abilities in Hero Mode: Increased speed - The hero takes three consecutive turns. Increased strength of body and mind - The hero gets a +2 circumstance bonus on all Attack Rolls, Saving Throws, Caster Checks, Skill Checks, and almost any roll that uses a d20. Increased connection to their Aspect - Can use your aspects minor ability any number of times during Hero mode. (Each minor ability is still a standard action to complete and at the end of Hero Mode the one minuet counter begins) Fast Healing 1 for those three turns. Immunity to attacks of opportunity. In addition they glow with an aura representing their Aspect and the Garb worn by the hero of their title materializes on them. I will tell each hero their title and upload a picture of their garb as each hero is created and their aspect chosen. After a hero enters Hero Mode they drain the area of ambient mana, no other hero can enter hero mode for the rest of the encounter.&nbsp; Each Hero starts with one hero point, others may be awarded for good role play. a Hero keeps their number of hero points between sessions, except if the Hero has zero points at the beginning of a session, if they have zero points at the beginning of a session they gain one for free. If you have any questions post them in the Questions Topic. ~~~~~Aspects~~~~~ Each hero filters the ambient mana around them through their soul like a prism. This causes each hero to manifest their powers slightly differently. This difference is reflected in the hero's Aspect. Each Aspect has two abilities one is minor the other is major. Minor aspects can be active or passive, active abilities can be used any number of times per day, but only once per minuet. Major aspects can only be used once per day, and cannot be used while in hero mode. Both major and active minor abilities take a standard action to complete. Here is the full list of Aspects and the abilities each aspect grants. (Aspects removed for space saving) Here is the character creation guide, I ask for some background information to help me introduce your character and understand them: Level 3. We will be using Medium XP speed. Start with&nbsp;5700 XP Use only Core Paizo Races. Use only Core or Base Paizo classes, additionally you can not use the Gunslinger or Summoner classes. Use point buy for abilities with 25 points. Start with 3,000 gp, you can not buy magical or enchanted equipment. (Exceptions include things such as glowing ink and heatstones, if you are not sure ask in the Questions topic.) Use only Paizo content, including feats, spells, and alternate features. Pick two character Traits, you can not choose rich parents or any other trait that gives you gold directly. Each character must pick an Aspect, please look at the Hero Points and Aspects topic. A deity from this list:&nbsp; <a href="http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/cleric/gods-3rd-party-publishers/gods-of-porphyra-pdg" rel="nofollow">http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/cleric/gods-3rd-party-publishers/gods-of-porphyra-pdg</a> An Occupation. Minimum two hobbies. An instrumental song I can find on YouTube to be played when your character goes into Hero Mode during the heat of battle. Hero Points work differently in my campaign, please look at the Hero Points and Aspects topic. Please use a MythWeaver character sheet which can be found here:&nbsp; <a href="http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumhome.php" rel="nofollow">http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumhome.php</a> Post your finished character in a new topic with your name and class as the title and a link to your MythWeaver sheet in the body. This is not a game for new players, but I really hope to fill these two slots. Please post a reply here or PM me if you are interested!
Players still needed!
We have only had two sessions so far, you havnt missed much!
Wow. ^^ It sounds really interesting and I'd love to join. Unfortunately if I were to join, I'd miss the first hour or hour and a half of every session. I'd hate to disrupt your schedule on my behalf, though...
Time change! we will how play from 4 to 9

Edited 1378077876
I would be down to play. My skype is Equin0x90 if you want to chat at all and see if I would make a good fit for your campaign. I am a pathfinder veteran and have about 2 campaigns and 5 one shots under my belt, all on roll20. I also have about 5-6 years of 3.5 experience, if that helps. I can also have a character rolled up by tuesday, however I would like to know what we have in the party. I can fill any roll needed. Or if you would like to meet on TS, PM me the TS info and I can hop on.
I would like to join. I am slightly new to pathfinder. I joined a few campaigns with my real life friends but people always drop out and and up quitting. so I'm looking for some people online who will have a little bit of commitment. I'm free every day but Sunday right now. let me know if you have room for me. I have mic and webcam if that is needed.&nbsp;
Sounds like fun! My Skype name is Black_Snooty. I'd like to hear a lot more about this wild and crazy campaign!
Maelfectious
Pro
Compendium Curator
id like to Join i prefer healer/support characters have played &nbsp;for over a year im off at 4pm eastern time so i should be able to reliably make the show time pst if your in need of a strong reliable support PC