Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP 5ed]One Shot - I'm bored, how about you?

Hello, Anyone up for a One Shot tonight? I'm not in the mood for sleep, and I'll run it for a while depending if there is any interest. Character creation(Its limited for ease of one shottyness): Only races(no variant human), classes, backgrounds, and archetypes from PHB, as thats all I use. Standard array 15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8 Level 6 Max HP No Feats No Multi-classing Short Rest is 10 minutes Starting equipment, plus 4 x health potions 1 x potion of vitality 1 x platemail armor OR Quiver of Ehlonna(fully stocked) OR Adamantine Armor OR Cloak of Elvenkind OR Cloak of the Manta Ray OR Mithral Armor OR Pearl of Power OR Thieves' Gloves Send me a PM if you're interested or post here. I'll be starting in an hour from this posting.
What's the level of interest looking like right now?
Just got back to ye old computer. Lange, Not good! Only a handful have looked at the forum post, and none have PM'd me.  These sudden one shots usually don't work out, from what I've observed, but I thought I'd try anywho. 
Honestly, I was pondering making a similar post tonight. It would be nice to find a way to find online pickup games :P
this come to fruition?
So sad that I missed this one. Could have been fun ;)