Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Urgent: Looking for 1 player willing to play a controller for my 4e homebrew game on Sundays from 4 PM PST to 10 PM PST (Need someone today)

Edited 1377469009
One of my players just canceled last minute, again, so I'm looking to find someone who is willing to play a controller, has some experience with 4e, can play on Sundays from 4 PM PST to 10 PM PST, has a microphone, and can ideally play TODAY.  We will be playing an hour and a half from when this post was originally posted. Will most likely be taking the first person that I can get on Skype and talk to, but don't let that stop you from replying if someone else has already posted. Either add me on Skype at jwbthemusicfreak, reply with your Skype, or send me a PM with your Skype.  The party is level 16, with standard character creation rules. Things like themes and backgrounds can be delayed until later because of time constraints.

Edited 1377468064
One hour until game time, still need someone.
45 minutes, still in need of a replacement.
Half an hour, still need a replacement. Come on..40 views and nobody is interested?
A 6 hour play session? That's pretty insane.

Edited 1377471808
I'll play if its okay i don't have a mic.  Skype names Sangku516.
A microphone is definitely needed, sorry.
Still need someone?
Yes, add me on Skype.

Edited 1377642757
Could still use someone.  Edit: Want to clarify, this isn't for tonight. Game night has already come and gone. 
i can only play weekends and as your post says  u need sundays so if you need still ill be willing to play any class. im have a bit of 3.5 exp but not 4e but ill learn
Dropping you a line on Skype. I'm interested, can commit to the time, and love playing Controllers in 4E.