Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[BUG] Deleting multiple objects from the Art Library is not working...

Chrome, latest version. Turned off all my extensions. Having to go through and delete one by one instead of selecting them all and hitting delete.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
At this time, Your Library has difficulty performing operations on more than ~30 items simultaneously. It should, however, be capable of performing as expected with a few items at a time. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please let us know if the issues you are experiencing involve batch-deleting a smaller number of assets at one time. If that is the case, we'll look more into troubleshooting. Also, please note that the Roll20 Dev Team is working to improve the Art Library as we speak : Steve K. said: Art library management is something that's important to the Roll20 Dev team. It's something we consider a priority, however the API infrastructure has to come first, which will be the focus of our next update. I'm hoping the marketplace and art library management comes shortly after that.
Consider it resolved. Guess I was selecting too many items.