Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5ed OGL + Compendium] Duergar not rolling it's increased size dice

Hi, I'm not sure if I should be putting this here, and I'm not sure if it applies to the compendium or the OGL character sheet.  The issue is, when rolling damage it doesn't roll the 2d8 when the Duergar increases in size. It's not a big deal, as you can just change it yourself, but it use to roll both as far as I remember.  have fun! Mike
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Because we are pulling the attacks from the Actions section, and the attacks that follow this "format of attack" don't follow the same format in the text it would be really difficult to automatically grab these bonus attacks. There aren't very many of these characters, so I think it's easy just to ask that you make the additional attacks manually in this case.
In the attack's description just write the extra rolled dice in brackets [[2d8]] (if duegar is in it's enlarged form)
Cool beans. The Gleeful Grognard said: In the attack's description just write the extra rolled dice in brackets [[2d8]] (if duegar is in it's enlarged form) This is what I did.