Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

No Grid as a GM

Abd al Rahman
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hello, since today I have the trouble that as a GM I don't see the grid any more. As a player I still see it. It must have something to do with recent changes, since yesterday everything was just fine. I use OSX 10.7.3 and Chrome 18.0.1025.1
No changes were made to the live program today, so I'd rule that out. Anyone else had a similar occurrence?
Kage
KS Backer
I've seen the grid disappear a couple of times. Normally I just refresh or restart the program and that seems to bring it back. I'm just doing set up right now, so I can't comment on players being able to see it. Firefox and Windows 7, so it's not an OS or browser thing.
Can you guys give me any more info on this? Did it occur when you loaded a campaign back up for the first time? Or were you just moving tokens around and it suddenly disappeared? It's hard for me to troubleshoot problems like these unless I have a pattern of some kind to go on...Thanks!
Abd al Rahman
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Yes, sure. It happened when I was loading an existing campaign again. Hitting refresh did not solve the problem. I just tried something else: I had to close the complete browser and start it again to get rid of that error.
Kage
KS Backer
I was changing pages when I noticed it--I flipped through a couple of pages and saw that none of them had a grid, so I closed Roll20 and went back in and the grid was back.