Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Missing Character Sheet

I'm missing a character sheet from my campaign. I've checked and I just can't find it anywhere. All I can think is I mistakenly deleted it. My Url:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/1292976/e" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/1292976/e</a>... Missing character: Sarin Is it possible to just get the campaign rolled &nbsp;back to earlier?
Email <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> with the link to the game and when you want it restored to and we'll do our best.