Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Rolling a specific Dice and recalling the number in a macro, Help please!

Heres the thing, one of the party members has an ability which gives health back to the party as a [[1d6]]+4 +Add the original number as temp HP. So is there a way in the macro to easily recall the first rolled number ? So it says Person Plays a musical song healing you for 7 + 4 Temp HP
/me plays a restful song, healing you for [[1d6]] +4 hit points.
/me plays a restful song, healing you for [[1d6]] +4 hit points. is close but I need a macro to recall the 1d6 after wards  for a assuming you roll a five /me plays a restful song, healing you for [[9]] +5 hit points.
So again what I need is /me plays a restful song, healing you for [[1d6+4]] + [[original dice roll]] hit points.

Edited 1458007127
Not possible without using the API. Best you can do is... /me plays a restful song, healing you for [[1d6 * 2]] +4 hit points.
Thanks worth a try