Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Iron Kingdoms] No attack roll output on spells

I'm not sure if I am doing something wrong or not but I have set the spell offensive setting to yes but there is no attack roll showing up. I assume there is supposed to be an attack roll when you set offensive to yes.
I'll take a look.  It worked before I pushed the change...
Yeah, Sorry,  Pushed an upgrade and broke the spells.  I sent a pm with the spells fixed, I think.  Go ahead and check it out, if you get a chance.  I will push the fix as soon as you give me the go ahead. And is there anything else you want fixed/adjusted/made more useful on the sheet?
Thanks the quick response and all the work you put into the sheet. I checked out the fixed sheet and it all seems good now that spells are working properly. I can't think of anything else that currently needs fixing or any ways to improve it right now but I will let you know if any come to light as I get more time in with the sheet.
Pull request for fix submitted