Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Show nameplates for players

If I have some tokens all with nameplates on them - how can I show all these names to other players? I can get it to show the players own name plate and I can see all nameplates myself, but I can only make players see nameplates if I give more control of the tokens? Also is there a way to see nameplates as a player similar to ctrl+L with lighting?
You'll need to edit the tokens, click Show Nameplate and then click on the advanced tab and set the Player Permissions Name for see.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Gediablo said: Also is there a way to see nameplates as a player similar to ctrl+L with lighting? Nothing short of rejoining the game as a player that I'm aware of.