Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GM Rolling Character Sheet Buttons & Macros?

I've looked through the forum to try and make sure no one's asked this question before, and I didn't see it. So, is it possible to GM-roll the macro buttons on the Roll20 character sheets? Thanks :)
It depends on the sheet you're using, but I believe the answer for most / all are "yes".  For example, the D&D 5e Community Contributed Sheet allows you to switch between Whisper and Public output: Other sheets seems to have similar options, although I'm only familar with the three D&D 5e sheets.
Ok, that's cool. I actually haven't used the D&D sheets yet, but I have used Pathfinder, and Fate, and I don't see an option to GM roll stuff from there...

Edited 1458182729
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Jeremiah N. said: Ok, that's cool. I actually haven't used the D&D sheets yet, but I have used Pathfinder, and Fate, and I don't see an option to GM roll stuff from there... The tabbed PF sheet has an NPC page and you have an option on the Config tab for rolling All PC rolls as whispered and/or All NPC rolls as whispered.  On other sheets, you may have to add "/w gm" to your macros...