Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D 5E oneshot tonight?

Anyone down? I can GM, or play i dont care.  let me know if this sounds interesting to anyone else 
think you should toss in a suggested time or whatever...people arent even sure they can play in your timezone. more info is always good
I'm in
Depending on what time "tonight" is, I'm down to play.
If it's after 6pm pst, I'm down.
I'll know in an hour or so, but I could possibly DM a one shot tonight. Maybe 2-3 hours. It would have to be around 8pm MST though, using roll20 voice OR text. It would be D&D 5ed level 6 characters. I've some restrictions, but I'll post those if I can do it.
I'm free to DM. Anyone interest? I wouldn't be able to start for two hours though.
Count me in with a half elf rogue.
I'm up for it!
Invites will be sent out in 40ish minutes here are the rules I use for one shots Only races(no variant human), classes, backgrounds, and archetypes from PHB, as thats all I use. Standard array 15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8 Level 6 Feats are fine Max HP No Multi-classing Short Rest is 10 minutes Starting equipment, plus 4 x health potions 1 x potion of vitality 1 x platemail armor OR Quiver of Ehlonna(fully stocked) OR Adamantine Armor OR Cloak of Elvenkind OR Cloak of the Manta Ray OR Mithral Armor OR Pearl of Power OR Thieves' Gloves
No multiclassing?
Just for ease of play and character building in a one shot. We can add multi-classing if you've got a combo you really want to play, it probably doesn't slow things down as much as I'm imagining
I like Rogue 4 / Fighter 2. I have a character built with the std array which will be a breeze to level up if you open it to importing characters.
Hmm... Very Tempting.... thinking Barbarian, fighter, or bard
My wife would like to join as well, if there's room.
Sure thing, I sent you a PM