Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Character Sheet Editor like JsFiddle

PadRpg
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi everyone, When I work on Character Sheets, I use a lot JsFiddle ( <a href="https://fiddle.jshell.net/" rel="nofollow">https://fiddle.jshell.net/</a>) to be able to see rapidly the changes. But the result isn't the real one that we have in Roll20. When you want to see the real result, you have to save the changes, go in the game and look at the result. It would be nice to have an editor like JsFiddle but with the native things that we have in Roll20 (default CSS, JS behavior of sheet worker, rolls maybe ...) Thanks for your votes ;)
Marco G.
Pro
Sheet Author
I had a similar Idea. I think it's so much pain to create a character sheet properly. The Pro user feature for creating and customizing character sheets could be utilized to give developers a better tooling for creating sheets. Same thing would apply for API coders. So basically the user can register himself as a developer (maybe in the roll20 profile). Then he gets access to to sheet customization and custom APIs, but are prevented of using it in their games. For testing you could create a new table with dev-featured enabled, this will activate the features for developers, but prevent other players to join the table.&nbsp; I hope that'll work out and has the positive effect of making people aware of the possibilities in roll20. Cheers, Marco
Kenton
Forum Champion
Translator
Added a new feature called Custom Sheet Sandboxes to help develop sheets faster.&nbsp;