Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Request] Generic CSS formatting for roll tables

Hi there, I spent some time searching trying to find something that formats the output of Roll Table rolls, but didn't find what I was looking for. Or maybe I did and just had no idea what I was looking at. That happens sometimes. It wasn't a big deal until I started putting lots of text in my tables so I didn't have to refer to something else to understand what I was looking at: I have quite a few of these items on different tables, and was trying to find a more space friendly, cleaner way to display it. I've never written CSS, and I imagine that's what I need. I'm a total Javascript noob even, so I can't really apply that either yet. So if I missed a script that already exists, could someone please give me it's name or point me at it? And if it doesn't exist, any help creating one (or if you just make on, that's cool too. :p) would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, -SH
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
So, you could just use an inline roll instead of a /roll: [[ 1t[BadWeather] ]] or perhaps put thee result in a Roll Template: &{template:default}{{name=Current Weather}}{{ [[ 1t[BadWeather] ]] }} If you prefer not to have the text in a yellow inline roll box, a side effect of the RecursiveTables script is converting to plain text: !rt /desc The weather today is looking like [[1t[[BadWeather] ]]
I'll go check those options out! Thanks.