Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Share your FX Tools! :D

Just curious if any of you would like to share your custom FX Tools you've made?   Cheers! :D 

Edited 1458975180
Gold
Forum Champion
This is not a custom FX, but a way of using the built-in fx in macros. These 3 seem to work for bleeding tokens without needing to click through the targeting procedures. Make & save as a macro button (call it MAKE-TOKEN-BLEED-A-LOT or whatever, and might as well save it as a Token Action button, because the way this fx macro code is written it only works when you have a token selected). Include any 1, or 2 or 3, of the lines below in a single macro together, depending on how much blood spurting you want to appear. Then in-game click and Token and then click your BLEED macro as many times as you like. It gushes. Since you must be a Pro GM to set this up anyway... enable this Token Action button as Visible to All Players and they should be able to click themselves bleeding on any tokens they can control. Because players in the game of a GM who has Pro subscription, can use your fx via macro, I believe. /fx splatter-blood @{selected|token_id} @{selected|token_id} /fx glow-blood @{selected|token_id} @{selected|token_id} /fx bubbling-blood @{selected|token_id} @{selected|token_id}
That works great Gold, a nice gusher, added it to my critical hit macros. I am also curious about anyone else's custom settings from the FX tool. Has anyone come up with a good looking lightning effect?
My dragons have gotten especially nasty with /fx and Matt's Sound Control Script: /fx breath-fire @{target|PC|token_id} @{target|Dragon|token_id} !sfx song:Dragon Roar action:play unique:true volume:50 **the dragon breathes a great spout of flame 90' long 5' at the base and 30' at the terminus!** **All in effected area must Save vs Breath for 1/2 of [[8d10+4]] damage** **NB** Characters taking more than 50 points of damage must make a system shock roll.
I just wanted to post and ask.. are all these just copy and paste into the custom FX Tool area?