Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Chat Archive Questions

OK, a couple of quick, dumb questions that I couldn't locate the answer for in the Help Docs: 1.) Can a Player access the Chat Archive and view the logs? 2.) Are Whispers and GM dice rolls viewable to Players in the Chat Archive? Example... I am running a game on Tuesday of next week. Player A sends me a Whisper message saying that his character going to backstab Player B's character in 2d6 days in the game, and he makes a secret GM dice roll of 2d6. Fast-forward to Thursday of next week and Player B logs into the game and looks at the Chat Archive for my game... Will Player B see Player A's Whisper message and secret GM dice roll in the Chat Archive? Cheers! :D
Gauss
Forum Champion
1) Yes 2) No, neither players nor GMs (not even the players/GMs involved in the whisper) will see whispers or gmrolls in the Chat Archive. - Gauss
Thank you for the response. :)
So Player A wants his character backstab Player B's character in 2d6 days? No worries, it's safe ;-P