Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Sheet Workers] Moving repeating entries via sheet worker

Magik
Sheet Author
With the new ability to drag repeating entries around, it seems like this capability should be available via sheet workers as well. Can any dev provide an answer to this? A use-case example: in the character's inventory, I have a drop-down for Location. If the player changes the location to a slot where an item is Worn, then I'd like to move that item to the upper part of the list of repeating entries where that worn item should be according to its slot (head, hands, wrist, etc). The upper part of the character's inventory would be dedicated to worn equipment and the rest would simply be carried or off-character somewhere. Thank you.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
There's no way to do this currently with sheet workers but it's something we might be open to adding functionality for in the future. 
Magik
Sheet Author
That'd be great! I could see it taking some of the pain away from the dev team by allowing sheet workers & character sheet developers to create their own custom sort routines to meet the needs of the sheet that they develop.