Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Looking for players] The Everdarkest state - A Warhammer rp -

Edited 1458605313
Within the realms protected by the hand of the all mighty Sigmar, peace on the dim light of war dares to continue existing. Inside the darkest pits, ignored by the dark gods eternal war, against each other, they have grown. Undisturbed and breeding into a zest spawn of darkness and corruption. They who have not been named are running inside the shadows, growing undisturbed by the light. And they...who have slept for millennia and have fallen into the spreading corruption...They have awoken. The current lord has fallen into madness, the terrors of the state are too great, he is paying uncounted gold on an empire crusade to purge these dungeons. The roads prove futile to reach the cursed city, the forest changes and hunts its walkers never to be seen, all but a mad man coachman is able to get in and out, bringing in the lost rejected souls, unfortunate enough to have their fate entwined with these maddening terrors. Hi we are looking for more players to join us in this rp, i am currently gming and ill gladly answer any questions, use the following link for applications and more info. Edit: since i had no replies i figured ill&nbsp; add the intro and what had happened so far. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/41663/the-empir" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/41663/the-empir</a>...
Hi Everoth, I am quite intrested, can i Have soem more infomation on the times and days.
Still looking for 1 more for now
anyone up for a game today?
we are still looking for 1 more member, we are having a game tonight if anyone is interested.
Are new players welcome? never done call of cthulu, i'm a quick learner though

Edited 1458848419
yes new players welcome, remember, it will also have mature settings.
So could someone walk me through making a character and such on skype or something?

Edited 1458848318
Of course i sent you a pm with my skype. Edit: Ok, we are still looking for another player. This you need to know if you want to join for the games. We are working on a home brew system, we are changing things as we see necessary to improve the player experience, so yes, the system will be complicated, we change from 5 e to call of Cthulhu because it made game play simpler and and more fun, the actual players keep giving me feed back to work on the system and make it enjoyable. The game is still set up on a Fantasy medieval warhammer world, if you want a more accurated period its during the End of Times era. So if you wish to join us after all this you are more than welcome, make an application and you will meet a friendly bunch that just want to have fun.