Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for Group: Warhammer 40k Roleplay - European Timezone

Hey, I am looking for a European timezone group for Warhammer 40k roleplays. The best time would be during the week but Weekends could work tough. I have allready organized a group for Dark Heresy, so if somebody else could make the group that would be appreciated. It does not matter which Roleplay tough i am most familiar with Dark Heresy.
would you like to dm or be a player
i personally do not believe i have enough knowledge about the system to be a gamemaster, so i would prefer to be a player.
I would be happy to get involved, either as player or GM. I've played dark heresy and deathwatch, but I've been reading the Only War material and it's an excellent streamlining of the system. 
I would love to play, tried to get into the system but I find it hard to learn straight from books
I'm  a longtime fan of the Warhammer 40k series, lots of time on the Dawn of War games, read plenty of the novels, and very into the lore overall. I've GM'd 3 Black Crusade adventures IRL and 1 Rogue Trader adventure on roll20. I won't have the time to GM until around November, I'm guessing, but I'd love to jump in as a player and could definitely help whoever decides to GM organize the session.
That's enough people to consider starting. I'm happy to GM if Brutal is happy to give me a hand with that. For timings, I can guarantee Mondays and Weekends. I would run either Dark Heresy or Only War (Imperial Guardsmen), slight preference towards Only War as it is much more streamlined. 
I wouldn't mind joining your group as a player if possible, I've got some experience with the Warhammer 40k universe as well as having played alot of the dawn of war series. I don't think I would have the skills or material available in order to GM this game though sadly...
Hey hey, I was looking for a warhammer game and Rory, told me he was helping to organize one, so here I am.
Right, if you want to play, post below or a PM and I will send an invite. If you have a preference for a game, state it, otherwise I will run Only War. Also, tell me your preferred time to play. Player limit will be 5, so don't dawdle. 
I'd be willing to play, preferably dark heresy , would have to be evening on weekdays (I'm in the UK so its GMT) but sunday is a good day for me at almost any time.
Bump for Interested Players!
I'm not GMT, but I have been kinda starved for 40k. I've never played the tabletop war game or video games but I've learned all that needs to be known from /tg/. I'd prefer DH or RT.
id like to play
I'm GMT and have no preference between Only War and Dark Heresy. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday work for me. Won't be able to do this weekend though, due to a move. Also, Rory, just let me know what you need help with.
Okay, there are two slots left for interested players.PM me if you want an invite. The game will very probably be sunday afternoons (12-4 GMT).
Sent you a PM Rory.
I'm sorry to say all the slots have been filled. Apologies to all who didn't get in.