Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Full Auto Macro & Damage, Help

I'd like to create a Full Auto macro with a selected token macor pulling Shooting data from the Attribute Tab of the Character Sheet. The way this works at the table top is fairly simple. Roll a number of Shooting Dice equal to the weapon's Rate of Fire (maximum 3) and 1d6! die with a modifier for recoil (-2) or other cumulative penalties to the shot. Check the roll against a TN of 4 and count the number of Successes (4s) and Raises (8s). Then, the macro needs to roll damage a number of times equal to Success from the previous rolls up to a maximum of three times, with variables open for damage input (/r ?{How Many Weapon Die|2}d?{Die Type|6}! ?{Mod|+0}) and roll +1d6! per Raise up to a maximum of three.  I'd like to just call a macro that makes the roll... counts successes and raises... and automatically rolls the appropriate damage against a Target Token.  Is this even possible? I'm a total noob with API capabilities. Any help or input is greatly appreciated, even if it means I can accomplish this with simple macros instead of a script.
Not possible with macros, but certainly doable with an api script.