Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Full*

I am Currently building a new pathfinder campaign and need some victims..i mean players to try it out! I need mature, outgoing(not comatose during sessions) players who can strategize, role-play, work as a team, and help me build an awesome campaign!! some experience in pathfinder, d&d, or similar RPGs required. this isn't the type of campaign to teach new players. If you have read the books, know how to play, but haven't had the chance to, let me know and we could make it work. This is not a one-shot, so if you don't think you can commit to 3-4 hour session once a week then this is not for you. I'm open almost any day of the week after 3Pm PST and not after 10PM PST Interested? If so what i need from you is to message me on here or in a PM with your character sheet, info on your character, and back-story(not required,but helpful) and a little about yourself. kinda like an interview! (just tired of having half-interested, boring players) we will be communicating through Skype or vent, or something of the sort, so mic is required. video will Not be used. I'll be accepting 4-5 players, If i get much more i will run two separate sessions. -Requirements for Character creation- -I would like all character sheets to be submitted with this if possible, <a href="http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumhome.php" rel="nofollow">http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumhome.php</a> or sent in a PDF -PHB & Advanced PHB, ULT combat and magic are okay, anything else, message me and ill let you know. -No monster races -25 point buy -Average gold (only buy basic weapons and armor/clothes and basic supply's IE backpack, and torches. everything else will have to be bought in game) -Character info/backstory. I would really like to have unique interesting characters who's backstory i can integrate into the campaign. Some things I like to see are, where did you character grow up? why is she a wizard? who showed you how to wield a sword. what are your characters fears or flaws, what does your character like to do, what do they hate, anything important that happen in there past, and finally why did they decide to start adventuring? It doesn't have to be really long or super in depth, but i do enjoy some good, unique character development. The Campaign itself will be being created as we play, your decisions during game play will decide what direction the campaign will actually move. Ideas, critiques, and suggestions welcome! Any Questions?
If this is a week night game, I unfortunately can't apply. (I only have Fri-Sun open.) If this is a wee knight game, I have a halfling cavalier I'd love to send you.
Time and day has not been established yet. I'm open pretty much any day after 3 PM PST I'll leave the day and exact time up to the players
id be up.
I'd be up for this, though I have game wednesday at 4 pst, I don't get home until 7 pst thursday, and if Ajax accepts me into his tuesday group, That's 6 pst, and I can only do sundays on the weekends, however, if it ends up that this somehow ends up happening somewhere in my horribly messed up schedule, I would be happy to submit a character, and I have a question, would racial archetypes from the ARG be permitted? Specifically: Stonelord
OK i got a character sheet all made up, and a decent background. Where and how on myth weaver do you want us to post them.
If this was sunday afternoon or sunday night I will be up for it
Ygmir-id have to look more into it, but im sure it wouldnt be a problem. meldebious-mythweaver lets you fill out a character sheet on the website and then you can send me the url and i can look at it Desert_Tger- its looking more and more like we will have a weekend game
done and sent
I can build a tanking Syntheist, a magnus, or a druid. Whatever is needed. I pm'd you my skype name.
I am possibly interested in this, how often would be play? Weekly? Bi-Weekly?
its looking like sat or sun, once a week
Disregard my Stonelord, I have decided to make something better, the Gunslinger
Id be able to join in if you did it on sundays (thats monday for me) if your doing it saturday then i cant join in
Hi there, If it looks the game will running on a weekend (preferring Saturdays), I am interested. I am wondering if there are any particular themes or unique story hooks to the campaign that you can share (Currently working on a backstory before I actually build a character) ?
If you're still looking for more players I'd be up for it. I'm open nearly every day of the week except Friday nights after 6 PM EST.
There are still spots open, it's looking like Sundays we will play, time still un determined, few things I forgot to mention, no status should be over 18 after racial mods, no 3rd party classes, or items please. If there is something that you absolutely must have, I'll take look at it, but I'd rather not use 3rd party stuff. I usually don't like having gunslingers in my campaigns, but if you really want to be one that's fine.
When I get home I'll write a story hook for you guys
Thanks. Even a small paragraph usually helps out a lot with making sure the character backstories are a lot more fleshed out.
Alright, I wasn't too attached to the Gunslinger, I have other more interesting options still.
I mentioned it on the side on my reply when you posted on my thread, but I would certainly be interested, but as majority here seems to be from GMT -6 or further, my GMT+2 Zone is pretty much screwed unless the game ends at 3 PM PST or starts at 10 PM PST or later... which for a 3-4 hour session is a bit much to ask from others, certainly. However, posting in case there are more europeans interested in this one as well.
If this is a week night game, I unfortunately can't apply. (I only have Fri-Sun open.) If this is a wee knight game, I have a halfling cavalier I'd love to send you. Dude. Awesome. I'd apply but I haven't played PnP in some number of years. Should probably find a newbie game to join to brush off the cobwebs.
"This is it, My first Real adventure!" you say to yourself, as the driver swerves to avoid something in the road, almost tipping the whole carriage over. The almost seemingly reckless driving only adds to your excitement. But these roads are known to be notorious bandit traps, and a good driver knows not to stop, or even slow down for anything. You open the folded parchment the duke gave you, reading it, careful not to miss a thing. "It has been several months since I have heard anything from my contact in Ravenwood. And more strange yet is not a single caravan has come from there in at least two Cycles. I fear something terrible may have happened. I want you to go the town of Ravenwood and investigate, then report back when you find out whats happened. If the town is indeed in trouble, I ask that you lend any aid that you can, you will be paid well for your trouble. My contact is staying in the Drunken Gnoll Tavern, ask for Grep, and show him this letter, he has vital information I need. A carriage will be waiting by the docs tomorrow morning, it will take you to Ravenwood. Tell no one where you are going." (The letter is signed with a strange insigne at the bottom of the page) you look up, as the carriage comes to a stop, you cant possible be there yet,its only been a few hours since you left Feyerlin. you look around at the other passengers of the carriage, all of whom seem to be holding the same piece of parchment you are.
See attached for Sajan. Magus looking for power and perfection.
Are there still Slots open for this? I've played 3rd and 3.5 since 2001 and ive been in i think 3 pathfinder games.
Yeah only a couple people have gotten me there character sheet so far
Bustn, I came across this bored at work and made an account to get a character to you when I get home this evening. What are group dynamics so far?
I've gotten mine it, do you have the game up so we can join?
No not yet ill send all the players a pm with the link to the game when I have everyone
How many do we have? and have we worked out time and date yet, most days work except weekend and thursdays.
sunday around 4pm i think is what majority can do. and i think we have 5 now.
I'm open almost any day of the week after 3Pm PST and not after 10PM PST Sorry I thought you were going to run this during the week, thursdays, saturdays, and sundays dont work for me.
oh sorry, majority of the players could only do weekend
Ok, im in. Heres my character. It's been a while since i played pathfinder, so if i forgot something, let me know.
Hi! I'm new at Pathfinder, but am really interested in playing and learning. I'm wondering if there's still room for one more?
Ok, im in. Heres my character. It's been a while since i played pathfinder, so if i forgot something, let me know. Might wanna fix your skills. You can only have an amount of ranks in a skill equal to your HD, so the 3 in tinker needs to come down. If I recall 3.5 was HD+2 for skill ranks, but pathfinder added that nifty +3 to trained class skills
Gnome gets 2 bonus ranks in any craft skill, although i may have still done it wrong. thanks.
Ah, didn't even see you were a gnome, but yeah they do. Probably be best to put it in the misc column, but that may just be personal preference.
Are you still looking for players? If so, I'd love to play. But one question. I have a fairly detailed backstory in mind, but it requires that I forgo starting with any equipment or gold in favor of a custom cursed item. I could go into more detail, but in short, it makes anyone's alignment Chaotic Evil for all intents and purposes other than the character's actual attitude, and actually roleplaying it. This however, comes at the slight drawback, that anyone who carries it must inflict 1d8 of damage with the knife before casting any form of spell or spell-like ability. The caster is subject to the concentration check for taking damage while casting as well. Lastly, any use of the knife results in the bleeding condition for 2d4 rounds. I plan on playing a cleric, (it will all be clear in my backstory) so it would come into play. Just wondering whether you would allow that.
I might be interested, but the best days for me are Wednesdays and Thrusdays. Are you still looking for players?