Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Having Trouble when trying to log into PayPal from Roll20 to get a subscription / activate a donation !

I get this error message after the new little window for Paypal pops up & right after i attempt to log in: Sorry — your last action could not be completed Yet i can log in to PayPal from it's own page ! This also happens, for me, when just trying to put in a debit card !
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Ricky, sorry you are having problems but all billing problems should be handled by email to protect your information. Please email the devs at <a href="mailto:Team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@roll20.net</a> with an explanation of your problem. This thread is going to be closed as it is now going to email.