Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Rollable Tokens as PCs/NPCs

Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
I'm having a little technical issue, and I'm not sure if it is an overlooked internal limitation or 'driver error'. I am looking to use rollable tokens for a shape-changing NPC and a shape-changing PC (druid type).  The problem I am having, is that even when 'linked' and added to a Character Sheet in [3.5E] Sheets, the Rollable Token doesn't have the 'Bars' appear above it: it lacks the 'three circles' for the three built-in Bars. Any help?
Diana P
Pro
Sheet Author
right click on the token, click on advanced, and make sure that "is drawing" is not highlighted?

Edited 1458862065
Right click on the Token.  Choose Advanced.  Then click "Is drawing"  I think that will bring the circles back for you. EDIT:  Eh, Diana beat me to it.  8P
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
PEBKAC again!!
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Make sure you unlink and relink the now properly-bubbled icon, and you're golden.  Happy gaming! :)