Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

No Access to the Games On Dev Server

I recently bought mentor and after much fiddling with the new features I decided to get on the dev server which I was able to do however after trying to enter a test campaign I receive this screen every time I try and join. I also can no longer create any more campaigns as any time I try to join or create a new one this screen appears. It has been roughly 4-5 hours and am just wondering if this is an issue with my account or an just that I still need to wait for everything to be processed.
1458946084
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Have you tried logging out and back on roll20? If that doesn't work, try changing your pw and log out/in. Hope this helps.
Well, though it didn't fix my problem, I made an interesting discovery my, when I changed my password it didn't do the same for my account when I tried to sign in on the dev server, the password stayed the same even though I used the new password just moments before for the regular server.
When you visit the Dev Server's My Account page , does it appear that your account level is still "Free" under the Account Type & Subscription section?
1458950576

Edited 1458951025
Oh it would appear so .
1458955046

Edited 1475541337
Thank you. To protect your private information when handling matters pertaining to accounts and billing, we will ask that you please directly contact the Roll20 Dev Team by sending an email to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> with all relevant information regarding your situation. Since this matter will be handled via email, this thread will be closed.