Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking for Assistants

Hi, I'm looking for someone who would like to kill a couple hours on a skype call with me and go over some of the more in-depth features of roll20 I have already been through the tutorial and I have been trying to find a game with no luck so far. So I have decide ill make a gameplay around and find people that way and then let one of them be the DM. Post on here if you have the time to go over this tonight please.
1459051083
Gold
Forum Champion
Cody, I will join in with you, show some tips, and answer your questions if you're still on tonight, or possibly sometime tomorrow. Send me a PM (click on my name to my Roll20 Profile, click send Private Message, put something about help with Roll20 features in the subject line).  I saw that you have AD&D and Basic Fantasy RPG in your profile. I've played, set up, and DM'd both of those games on Roll20.