Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Character Sheet Attributes Page Enhancement

Magik
Sheet Author
I'd like to request that an option be added to the Attributes & Abilities tab on the character sheet. It would be beneficial when looking for a specific attribute to be able to search for it since you are currently forced to scroll through a potentially long list of attributes. A "filter" field at the top that would cause the page to display only those attributes that contain the text in that filter would be the way to go in my opinion. That would serve as a handy search tool. As an additional option, a check box that would change the filter to search the “values” instead of the attribute names would be handy. I have some manually-created attributes that are a pain to find when I need to update them during a game or when my character levels up that could be found easily with this option. Thank you for your consideration.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
+1 (and another +1 for realsies when i get a vote freed up!)
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I like it.  Workaround, pop-out sheet and use your browser's search function.(F3 on Chrome)  ;-)
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .