Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tags for Purchased Art

I struggle with organizing my art library in Roll 20. I don't understand why the name of the art object as provided in a purchased token pack would not be a tag or name for the item under my purchases in the library. I need to see what the name of the item is without having to open another screen and go look at the name as marketed.  Are there any good usage tips for how to organize the Art library? This is an area ROLL20 really really needs to improve. 

Edited 1459538803
When you buy art assets tag them immediately. That's the only advice I can give.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Without speaking directly for the development team (which I'm not at liberty to do) I can safely say that this is an area that they are keen to improve upon once their current development roadmap allows the time to do so :) Good things come to those who wait... I know i'm looking forward to that area being developed further for sure ;)
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I believe purchased assets are  tagged. I'm not a content creator, but as I understand it, the artist supplies tag names for the images, and they're also tagged with the artist name and set name. However, none of those tags show up in the art library, which would be a bug (assuming I'm not way off-base on the existence of the tags).