Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

I Need help, it is not working i can't see the map at all

How it is looking How it should be looking ( friend send me this pic as he is in the campaign as well)
it looks to me as if your window is minimised into the top band. if you look at your screenshot, at the top, on the right hand side, just to the left of the word "as" is the bottom corner of your window. If you hover over that, you should be able to drag the window down into full screen. If you notice, above that scroll line, is some of the green scribble your friend has done. hope this helps :)
Damn it did not work ;/  i can't  Btw i don't know if this is important info but it worked on my old computer and i just got a new and isnt working as you clearly can see
1377974331

Edited 1377974632
Gauss
Forum Champion
The problem here is you have an Extension or Plugin causing this. Please go through your Extensions/Plugins and disable them one by one until you remove the problem.  Whichever extension/plugin is causing it is probably the one creating the extra bar in your browser. Let me know if this does not work.  - Gauss
would it have anything to do with it being windows 8?
1377975490
Gauss
Forum Champion
No, it is just the extra bar in the browser that causes this. The one with the facebook icon on it.  - Gauss
im sorry i would say im a retard to computer :P so where do i find Extension or plugin xD?
1377975710
Gauss
Forum Champion
Guide to removing or disabling (I suggest disabling) Extensions in Chrome:&nbsp; <a href="https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/113907?hl=en" rel="nofollow">https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/113907?hl=en</a> Guide to removing or disabling plugins in Chrome:&nbsp; <a href="https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/142064?hl=en" rel="nofollow">https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/142064?hl=en</a> I would try extensions first. I believe that particular toolbar is an extension.&nbsp; - Gauss
I could kiss you it's working thanks! (: - IF you need a peope telling about good support you have me :P!
thanks Gauss much appreciated
1377976172
Gauss
Forum Champion
I will be afk for a bit but I will check in in about 45minutes to see how it turns out.&nbsp; If it does not work please provide a new screenshot so I can see what is left.&nbsp; - Gauss
ty sir i have figured it out have a wonderful evening