Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

I can not make walls have doors. Is this a bug or do I have to buy something?

If I do this is a bunch of bull
Can you post a screen shot?  I'm not too clear on what you mean (unless someone else is / I'm missing something).  Are you talking about creating maps? dynamic lighting?  Thanks.
1459610218
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
As Brett M says, you're going to need to elaborate on the issue(s) here so we know the problem(s) is/are.  Can you please explain what you're attempting to do, what you're expecting to have happen, and what happens instead?  Once we know what you're trying to do, we'll have a better idea of where to steer you.
I'm not sure what you mean by doors; I just make thin rectangles and move and rotate them manually when somebody opens them. :/ Would be a cool feature, but I don't think it exists. Not in the free version, at any rate.
1459621450

Edited 1459621552
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
It all depends on what he means by building walls with doors. He could be meaning  that using the polygon line to make the rectangles to represent doors, it could mean he is trying to look for the door icons (art tab> drop down menu-changed to tokens>search for "door"), or something totally else. We all are waiting for more information so we can flood him with all the loving help that this community is overfilled with.