Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Help! I think its broken.

Hi all So I have been running a game fairly consistently for a few months now without any major issues. Today my chat does not work. I can not roll dice, nor do any macros work. I can still move and edit tokens and maps, but anything dealing with the chat box simply does not show up for any of my players or myself. The only thing I can think of that may have caused an issue it that my subscription ran out. I was at Pro level and recently resubscribed at Plus level hoping that might be the issue but it did not change anything. I have restarted the program, shut out of firefox entirely, and also rebooted my system, all to no avail. Anyone have any ideas? Any input would be appreciated as I have a game scheduled for the evening of the 4th
1459734321
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Did you go into your game settings (not in the game but the detail page) and clear your chat archive? If that does not work we can start the troubleshooting guide. If the clearing chat archive does not work Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
1459734377

Edited 1459734422
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
(Nevermind me, Pat got there first!)
Yep clearing the archive worked. Thank you!!
1459736711
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Glad it solved your problem. I'm closing this thread but if a problem crops back up, please make a new post so we can help.