Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

How do I track down Players who already expressed an interest?

When I first posted my game info I was lucky enough to have too many players wanting to join. I said I'd put them on the reserve list. When I switched off the Looking for Game, I lost access to those messages. Now a place has opened up and I don't know how to contact the guys on the reserve list. I took note of their Roll20 Names but can't see how to send them a message. I had assumed that when I switched on the LFG option, the old messages would still be there.
This is actually how it's going to work as of the next update in a few days. Unfortunately right now when you turn off the LFG for the campaign, it deletes it. Sorry.