Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Auto Reroll Prompt

Tom
Pro
Sheet Author
I haven't really had time to experiment with this yet, so it might be a no brainer.  Is there a way to set up a macro that rolls the dice, shows the result, and immediately thereafter prompts the player for a reroll? So, something like: /roll 3d20 ?{Reroll # of Dice}d20 I think if I put that up like this, it would ask me for my reroll before it showed any results.

Edited 1459868219
Nope. The entire macro is completed before anything is sent to chat. You might be able to hack/use an api command button that the player would have to click.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
HoneyBadger said: You might be able to hack/use an api command button that the player would have to click. Exactly what I'd recommend! /r 3d20 [Reroll](!
/r ?{Reroll # of Dice|1|2|3}d20)
Tom
Pro
Sheet Author
Silvyre: That is AWESOME!  Thank you!
Silvyre
Forum Champion
You're very welcome! Happy rolling!