Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Campaign Screen Not Loading

Trying to load into my groups dnd campaign table. &nbsp;When I go to join the tabletop session it freezes on the load portion. &nbsp;This is the console for the incident. &nbsp; <a href="http://pastebin.com/GtL6L7CY" rel="nofollow">http://pastebin.com/GtL6L7CY</a> I can load into other campaigns except that one. &nbsp;I have tried turning off all extensions on my browser then clearing my cache, tried different browser, and tried turning off all of my firewalls. &nbsp;Cant think of anything else besides trying a work around using a vpn but I am not comfortable or knowledgeable enough to try using that option. &nbsp;Any suggestions?
1459943699
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the site. Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget a complete Console Log, from before you click on the game link through to no more activity in the log).&nbsp; Additionally, I noticed in your console log "firebase.2.4.0.js:168 WebSocket connection to 'wss://s-usc1c-nss-158.firebaseio.com/.ws?v=5&ns=roll20-11' failed: Error in connection establishment: net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT"; a good way to test your connection is to try to load up <a href="https://roll20-1.firebaseio.com/pingdomcheck.json" rel="nofollow">https://roll20-1.firebaseio.com/pingdomcheck.json</a> -- you should just get a very simple "{"online":true}". If it times out, you are having deeper issues. Thank you!
I am trying to launch the campaign tabletop for one of the Pathfinder games I am apart of. &nbsp;The Tabletop launches for the other game I am apart of but not the one I currently need. 1. Web Browser I have tried are Firefox version 45.0.1, Microsoft Edge version 25.10586.0.0, and Chrome version 49.0.2623.110 2. Computer in question is running Windows 10 Home version 1511, OS Build 10586.164 and is a 64-bit operating system 3. Javascript doesn't appear to be running as I can't seem to find it on this computer (newish computer still grabbing all the usual files). &nbsp;That being said I have accessed Roll20 tabletops on this computer before and still am able to log into my Shadowrun group's tabletop but not the Pathfinder one. 4. The Antivirus I use is Kaspersky Total Security version 16.0.0.614. &nbsp;I have tried to launch the tabletop with this both off and on. 5. The browser extentions I run are Adblock Plus version 1.11 and Kaspersky Protection version 4.6.2.7. &nbsp;As with the anti-virus I have tried loading the tabletop with these both off and on. 6. This is a link to a copy of my console from the Pathfinder campaign homepage through to the frozen status of the tabletop load. &nbsp; <a href="http://pastebin.com/rNj4TZcT" rel="nofollow">http://pastebin.com/rNj4TZcT</a> 7. There is a linked screenshot of the frozen loading screen.
1459973892
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
While I ping a Dev to come look at this, would you do a quick test of trying to load <a href="https://roll20-1.firebaseio.com/pingdomcheck.json" rel="nofollow">https://roll20-1.firebaseio.com/pingdomcheck.json</a> please?&nbsp; That the site isn't loading in your console logs concerns me.&nbsp; A Dev should be by soon.
That comes back with&nbsp;{"online":true}
1460065520
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Something is keeping you from connecting to Firebase, our database server for the campaigns. If it's not something locally on your computer, then it might be a routing issue with your ISP which is not really something you can fix, yourself. You can try to circumvent it by using a VPN, which is my suggestion. There are a bunch of free VPNs out there that are pretty easy to set up. If you could give one of those a try and see if you have any luck loading up a campaign, that would be my first thing to try.
Thanks, will give that a try.