Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[D&D 5e] Baldur's Gate Adventures. Saturday April 9th, 6:30pm CDT (GMT -5).

Edited 1459991090
Hello! I am looking for some interesting people to be a part of a recorded game to put up in a podcast feed. As well as streaming to twitch/youtube whenever possible. So i'm doing a series of one-shots in 5e D&D! If you'd like to be there, then just message me in some way and let me know. Your characters will be new recruits of the Flaming Fist, one of the most legendary mercenary companies in Faerun. While there are a few battles going on across the continent, most of the their forces are concentrated in the city of Baldur's Gate. Which acts as not only the headquarters of the Flaming Fist, but one of their most important customers. As the city has hired the Flaming Fist to police their lower and outer city regions since the company's inception. This is you, and the rest of the party. Level 03 Characters, material from published works only, point-buy stats with 27 points to spend, and no feats. But more important than what class and build you want to be, will be who your character is. So please respond with the following information. What region was your character born in?&nbsp; ( <a href="http://www.mythopoeicpress.com/fr_faerun_political_boundaries.jpg" rel="nofollow">http://www.mythopoeicpress.com/fr_faerun_political_boundaries.jpg</a> ) What village, town, or city did your character grow up in? What business is your character's family in? What deity does your character follow most closely? How did your character come to join the Flaming Fist? Where does your character spend their time when not at work? I hope to hear from you!
What region was your character born in? The forest off of the Dragon coast What village, town, or city did your character grow up in? The Forest town of Ocorst (making this up as i go) What business is your character's family in? Hunting and Trapping What deity does your character follow most closely? The Moon Goddess Selune How did your character come to join the Flaming Fist? After turning 124 i left on a quest to become a better Elf and wanted to join sort of an adventurers guild of sorts and came upon the Flaming Fist. Where does your character spend their time when not at work? Resting and relaxing in any nearby wilderness or nature areas.