Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Macro Organization

I know that you guys are well aware that the Macro function needs some kind of sorting ability. How about adding the tag system to macros and a search tag function on the Macro window? Honestly, I have no idea how feasible a suggestion this is so take it with a grain of salt. :)
I wish they would add in Macro folders so you could group them into folders and instead of the macro window having each macro it would have each folder which would open a sub window with the categorized macros.
Even better, why not custom folders? Granted, there would still be a lot of macros to sort through, but they could at least be organized instead of coming at you all in one huge list. And expand it beyond just macros. Give folders for handouts so the DM of the group can, say, group the maps into one folder, and the bounty posters into another.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Yes, please, folders would greatly improve the GMs job. Folders for Macros, folders for tokens. Etc. :) - Gauss