Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GM Looking for Players 5E DnD Thursday 3pm PST or Saturday 6pm PST

Greetings fellow adventurers, I am Thunder, and I'm looking for a few players to fill some slots in a few games of mine. I have two games going that desperately need players. I'll share general information about each of them. Nothing the characters don't already know. But first, a bit about the world. These both take place in my homebrew world of Armania, shares the Forgotten Realms gods, and is for the most part split into what are small countries, each pertaining to a specific race.&nbsp; <a href="http://imgur.com/RZGkCha" rel="nofollow">http://imgur.com/RZGkCha</a> &lt;That is a map to the world, and if you have any questions voice them below. Campaign 1: This campaign is the thursday campaign, and currently consists of a Human Warlock, High-Elf Ranger, and Human Wizard, (Fighter has been MIA for 4 sessions now, and has only shown up for one (after missing his first session)) This campaign has the heroes going on a set mission, currently to the south, and currently has plenty of opportunities for new players to come in. They should be arriving in a new town right now. They're currently level 3. Campaign 2: This campaign is on saturday, and is... we'll it'll take some explaining. But it is an evil campaign, sort of. Basically any character will do. This party consists of a Human Cleric, a Half-Elf Paladin, and a Tiefling Rogue. Just as a hint though, they all are level 3, and have 1 level in warlock. If you're willing to be particularly story-focused, I have a few ideas as for opportunities. Especially if you want to play a cleric. But, I don't force anything. Play you. I'm a very lax GM, and I'll allow pretty much anything, I try to make/find competent maps for my players, and I'm cool with a lot of stuff. I'm fine with EE and SCAG spells, and even races with a few exceptions, and even homebrew races. Established homebrew races, however. If you come to me saying you yourself worked through and made abilities for a half-dragon half-harpy 2/3rds chameleon 3 armed amorphous winged fey race, I'll probably take a look at it, compare it with other charts, but if it just doesn't fit, or really work, I will decline. Though, you'll have to try pretty hard to make me not like something. Also, this isn't a very serious game. It has serious moments, and I'm totally fine with that, but expect jokes. Expect humor. If you tell me you want to "PLUNGE MY SWORD INTO THE FOUL CREATURES BOSOM, AND USE MY SECOND SPIRT OF INITIATIVE TO HACK AT IT'S KNEES!" I'll ask you to take it out to dinner first, then reduce it's movement speed by 5 feet for the turn. Post your introductions with general information like Age, Experience, all that shit, a character you might play, and PM me any questions, about the world, about the times, about anything you're confused on, or about the special things mentioned.
I love playing fighters, I'm interested in the 1st campaign on thursday, Can you tell me a little bit of how you like to run your games/sessions? Combat/roleplay, visuals, etc?
Hello, I'm Michael and was hoping to enter the Saturday Campaign.&nbsp; I'm 29, The only Experience I have is a Pathfinder campaign that's currently suspended indefinitely ATM, but I AM willing to learn 5E if you'll be patient with me. I was looking to be a Human Monk(single-class.. not interested in Multi-classing unless, for story reasons, per DM's directive or discretion, I have to)&nbsp;
I'm interested, sent you a PM.