Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Rise of the Runelords long term campaign looking for 1 or 2 more.

I have a long running Pathfinder RoTRL campaign that could use 1 or 2 more players.  We play Saturday nights from 7:00 or 7:30 Central until Midnight, occasionally going until 1 AM or so if we feel the need.  Personality is important.  I am looking for fun people to balance out some quieter players who are new to Role-playing.  We are currently near the end of the Skinsaw Murders and characters are level 6 and close to level 7.  25 point buy.  We are here to have fun, not to Min/Max.  We are all long term friends so bringing in new people is a bit of an experiment.  Thanks for your time, and happy Role-playing!
Me and a friend would possibly be interested in joining if that's alright!
Let me know if you have an open slot
Same here, really want to get into a higher level pathfinder game, and i have a character idea already.
im 15 year vet of any rp at this point , love to join , step down from dm for abit . if youll have me , im more interested in story and ebning my character than combat, im good with druids.
I am interested, moderated experienced player, can roll any class needed..let me know if i can get in! <a href="mailto:jaime.carbo@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">jaime.carbo@gmail.com</a>