Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Custom Character Sheet + Template for rolls = nothing displays in my chat anymore

Edited 1460322705
Good day, I've been working on a custom character sheet for a campaign, and I've made it so the rolls from the sheet display the default template format (&{template:default} etc...). Now though after completing this, nothing is displaying in my chat in the campaign, but if I look in the chat log I can see the rolls and templates that are made.  I'm not sure if this should be here, or in the character sheet forum, so I'm starting with it here, as nothing I enter in the chat is shown. What did I do, and what do you need to know what I did? Update: I've tried changing the character sheet, and disabling character sheets - but it stays the same.  Nothing I enter in the chat screen shows up.  Its been like this for a few days - pretty odd.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
You should be able to fix this by Clearing the game's Chat Archive (note: not Clearing your Current Chat Log ).
That did it. Thank you!

Edited 1460327195
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Great! I'll mark this as resolved; feel free to open a new thread for any other issues you may experience in the future.