Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Multiple accounts?

Hello all, First of all I have tried reading the terms of service and really didn't see much past "Dont create a false identity to trick people".  What I am looking for is it is allowable or frowned upon to have more than one account.  I have a game with about half the group being remote and the other half in person.  What I am looking to do is have my GM account running the game from my computer and another account to have running on a separate computer running on a large screen.   thanks!
Gid
Roll20 Team
You can have multiple tabs open to the same campaign while logged in as the same account. - likewise you can have it running on multiple computers on the same account. If you want the big screen to only showcase what the players can see, go to the My Settings tab on the sidebar and select the "Re-Join as Player" button.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Why should you want that when you can open the game board in on the seperate computer and chose to relogin as a player. I've done that various times to test stuff as I worked on things. I've used my laptop and my desktop in this manner a lot of times.
thanks!  that actually makes a lot of sense.  sounds like what i'm going to do.