Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

13th age glitch

Edited 1460488988
Some AD&D games are shown as 13th age games. To fix this glitch, go into the game selection drop down menu. Select 13th age, then AD&D, then deselect 13th age. Should fix the issue. At least it worked once for me. :)
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Are you saying that if someone selects 13th age for their "playing", it says AD&D or are you just indicating that there are people listing 13th Age as an AD&D game? If it is an actual misrepresenting when the proper system is selected, the dev's can look into it. If it is just a misunderstanding on what the system is then there is really nothing we can do about it.

Edited 1460566726
 It's the exact opposite of what you just said. The game is AD&D but the listing shows 13th age.  Yes it is a misrepresentation.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Can you PM me the URL of a game where this is happening, before the fix?
Steve K. said: Can you PM me the URL of a game where this is happening, before the fix? I'm on my iPhone and I re-created the glitch on my own campaign.&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/41807/solynod-hex" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/41807/solynod-hex</a>

Edited 1460568914
It is especially disruptive because I have had players unwittingly apply to my AD&D game thinking it was a 13th age game, only to find out the truth after an hour of conversation.
I can try and recreate the glitch using my PC if you want.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I tried creating a new game as AD&D and it was listed correctly. I also checked out your game and found it listed correctly. Maybe you can help me create a mismatch?

Edited 1460654269
That's because I fixed my listing after a few hours of waiting. Like I said, it must be a cellphone glitch. Thanks. :)