Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Campaign keeps automatically creating large numbers of untitled empty pages.

In one of my campaigns (The Eorocund Saga) on my page toolbar multiple untitled empty maps/pages are constantly being created.  I will go through and delete them all and the next day several more are created.  This occurs multiple times a day and I'm getting dozens of untitled pages being created seemingly at random.  It's always a random number and never seems to occur with any regularity.   I access the campaign on two different computers.  One is a macbook running OS X and the other is my desktop running Windows 7.  In both instances I'm using Chrome 29.0.1547.57.   It should be noted that in my other campaign that I have this doesn't happen at all. I have no idea how one would reproduce the results because it seems to be happening arbitrarily in only the one campaign.
1378270125
Gauss
Forum Champion
Please send me a join link.  - Gauss
1378275431

Edited 1378275529
Gauss
Forum Champion
Ok, this appears to be an old bug that was fixed but has since resurfaced. I have re-opened the bug report and updated it. I have also informed the Devs and they should be able to fix your campaign.  We have also discovered that the Transmogrifier cannot be used to bring elements of your broken campaign to a new unbroken campaign. The Transmogrifier hangs when you try to do this.  - Gauss
<a href="http://imgur.com/pZqXxrc" rel="nofollow">http://imgur.com/pZqXxrc</a> Here is the screenshot of the Transmogrifier hanging up/stuck at loading when I try to copy elements of the broken campaign to a new one.
Your campaign should be fixed!