Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Problem with dynamic lighting--lines drawn on the DL layers show up on the object/token layer

When I draw a line on the DL layer, it's showing up on the object layer, and having no effect on the DL layer. I've checked all the boxes to enable dynamic lighting. Sometimes I even switch to another map and the yellow lines I drew on the DL layer in another map are there on the object/token layer, on a completely different map! Is this a glitch? I made my first map with dynamic lighting with no problems. But I keep having this problem now.
1460731251
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the site. Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log, from before logging into your table through drawing some lighting lines!)
I changed to Chrome, and the lines I originally drew seem to be working now! I'll clear my browser and cache from Firefox, too. Thanks.
I spoke to soon. Now Chrome is doing the same thing. I just disabled all extensions on both Chrome and FF, and cleared cache on both. If I draw a dynamic lighting line to test, and then switch to the object/token layer, the line is on that layer and not on the DL layer.  I guess I will move on to Step 4.