Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for 2 players to join my homebrew 4e campaign (Sundays 4-10 PM PST) Controlller and Striker

Hi, I am looking for two players to join my 4e campaign. The party is at level 17. Because of the high level and the difficulty of my combat, you must either be experienced at 4e, or know the rules and a fast learner. The first player that I need is a controller. I would greatly prefer a Deva controller. The other player that I'm looking for is a striker. This game has a strong focus on both Roleplaying and Combat.Please note that my combat tends to be quite difficult, and I need a player who can actually play their role. A Wizard with primarily damage spells over control spells will not suffice. I also will not allow character optimization to take precedent over roleplay. You must have a microphone of decent quality, and you must have Skype.  If you're interetsted in either position, please reply here, send me a message on roll 20 with your skype, or add me directly on skype at jwbthemusicfreak. Character Creation: Standard item rules ( Item of level less than 18, less than 17, and less than 16.) 45k GP to spend on whatever you want Restrictions (I do not allow): Hybrid classes Enter the Crucible (Level 10 Endurance power) Fire Elementalist Dragonmarks Everything must be approved by me. I might seem a bit strict, but trust me, I'm not.
I'd love to join, but I'm not free until around 5:00 PM PST (8:00 EST for me).
ill join got a sheet all good to go
Alex, please add me on skype. Devin, If your availability changes let me know.
what your name
jwbthemusicfreak