Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5ed]One Shot, D&D 5ed, Tonight April 15 at 8 pm MDT. Geared towards newer players

G'day! I'm looking to run a one shot tonight. If I get at least two people I will run it, and it should take 2-3 hours. We will start at 8pm MDT. This particular session will be geared more towards newer players, and we will be running level 1 characters who are about to head out on their first adventure! We will be using voice, with Roll20's built in audio jazz. Character Creation: Only races, classes, backgrounds, and archetypes from PHB, as that's all I use. Standard array 15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8 Level 1 Max HP Short Rest is 5 minutes, long 1 hour Starting equipment 1 Healing Potion I will send out invites around 6:30-7:00 pm MDT.
I would like to join recently started watching critical roll,  I want to try this out 
Durval V. said: I would like to join recently started watching critical roll,  I want to try this out  Excellent. You're in. I'll send the invites out a bit later
Alright, I'm interested. I'm not completely new but I'm itching for something.
would it be possible for me to join? im new to 5e so this would be a good experience 
Chilling said: Alright, I'm interested. I'm not completely new but I'm itching for something. Great! It's always good to have someone with a bit of experience. I'll send out the invite in a pm in a couple hours
MoonManJustice said: would it be possible for me to join? im new to 5e so this would be a good experience  Youre in! Invites will be sent out in a couple hours for the game
I'm down if you're still accepting players

Edited 1460760088
I am a new player, only played a single game before but if there are some open slots, I would love to join in.  I have a level 1 wizard that has the stats you wanted.
Peter H. said: I'm down if you're still accepting players Sounds good!
Africannibal said: I am a new player, only played a single game before but if there are some open slots, I would love to join in.  I have a level 1 wizard that has the stats you wanted. You are in!

Edited 1460760581
Closed for now, as I've got lots of players.  The list of players is: 1. Durval V 2. A PM'd player 3. Chilling 4. MoonManJustice 5. Peter H. 6. Africannibal
If you ever run something like this again I would definitely be interested. I'm new to the game and am looking to get some experience.