Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Grouped shapes and text acting wierd

Hello! I have a small issue with moving or rotating grouped shapes and text, just wondering if this is a known bug or something new.  here is my issue: and if i move the grouped shapes and text: any help would be appreciated.
Gauss
Forum Champion
It looks like you are moving just the rectangle. Please double click when trying to move a group. Single click moves the object within the group. - Gauss
As you can see here it't not just moving an object its resizing it as well.  that is just the large rectangle selected now.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Ahhh, ok. Please send me a Join link so I can come take a look. - Gauss
sent you a pm
after some more experimenting, it seems to have something to do with having both text and an object selected together.
Gauss
Forum Champion
I have duplicated this in one of my campaigns. It is not related to text drawings but is related to two drawings selected together when one of them have been changed in size.  The problem does not occur if you have not resized the art objects I have posted a bug report. - Gauss