Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Bug with acct still on my game

So today i was going though clearing out some of my old players chars when i saw someone acct name still active on my game. So i log out of the game and look at the players but the acct wasn't there.... so some reason its still reading him in my game when doing edit by player or anything like that... So my question is, how can i fix this?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
You will need a dev to remove the player. It probably happened that they glitched or have not signed out when removed them from your game. Email the devs with your request at <a href="mailto:Team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@roll20.net</a> with your campaigns details page url.
ok thanks
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
What is the player's name, in the game, that you want removed?
it was taking care of Phil... Thanks anyways :D please close thread