Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Two players LFG Shadowrun 5 around UTC 1500-2300

Title says almost all. We're quite flexible when it comes to the time and day of the week, and can adapt to different levels of play (karma/nuyen wise) and different styles (RP or action focused). We're of the opinion that narrative and game balance trump realism and we prefer using voice chat. I guess we'd be fine with anything from zero to two additional players. Three (for a total of five) is pushing it, in my opinion. Our previous group completely dropped off the radar, so we're looking for a new place. My mate didn't get to play his character even once after spending a lot of time creating it, so I guess he'll want to use the Elven Face/Combat Adept/Army Vet/Yakuza Debtor. I'm more flexible and wouldn't mind filling any gap.
I might be interested. Alright, alright, fine, I AM interested. I've wanted to play ShadowRun for quite some time. I'm on CST so if I'm thinking straight that puts your ideal time frame from 9am to 5pm my time, which lies right over my work time table but should be ok anyway since I often have NOTHING to do but amuse myself or tinker on my 'robot'. The trade off is if a customer comes in, that could take up to an hour but usually just a few minutes unless it's a new customer or a real problem of some kind. You mind taking on a new player? I've got some experience but not very much with playing traditional RPGs with other people. I've read enough to pick up the process quickly though I think. I don't have a pre-conceived character in mind at this point.

Edited 1378370220
I'm afraid you misunderstood. There is no group you could join right now, just two players looking for a group themselves.
Sheesh - I think when I saw ShadowRun my brain stopped paying attention to anything else. Well, hopefully someone will start one up.
Phil U. said: Sheesh - I think when I saw ShadowRun my brain stopped paying attention to anything else. Understandable. ;-) There's a severe lack of SR5 GMs.
I just put a SR5 Campaign up. Time Flexible.