Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Uploading of pre-printed scaled maps (4e)

I have found that if I scan my preprinted maps as supplied (trimming size from standard a4 to fit item) and upload each image, I can then use the advanded options to set image size via units rather than pixels to 7.5 x 10.5 squares and use the alt-grab to position for a near as dammit fit. Used it today for a session of Encounters and it worked brilliant. Hope this is of help for other users :)
Gid
Roll20 Team
Mik, this isn't in the right forum. The Suggestions Forum is for feature request or requests for revisions to existing features. I'm going to move this to General.
ok no problem, newish to the forums.