Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Everything is gone

So 2 days ago I couldn't log on to my account anymore, kept saying it was the wrong password. And when I finally sorted it out and managed to log on all of my campaigns (both created and those I was a part of) were gone, as was everything in my library. Is there any way to get all of this restored? This is litteraly hours upon hours of work just gone and I'd really appreciate it if you could help me out here if possible.
Please email <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> if you have not done so already so we can help, thanks!